- Please arrive 10 minutes early for class and sign in
- Please remove shoes as you enter the studio
- Please turn off cell phone
- Please enter quietly
- Do not step on anyone else’s sacred mat
- Classes start on time…if you enter late, enter quietly near the door
- Classes end with chanting “Om” which has no religious symbolism but simply awakens the thoracic region of the body, connecting us to universal vibration
- Please wear proper attire. Loose and comfortable athletic wear is preferred.
- Be fully present for your practice.
- Do not eat at least 2 hrs before class.
- If you must leave early, place your mat near the door and leave quietly.
- “Namaste” the salutation at the end or beginning of class simply means “The Light in me acknowledges the Light in you”. Indicating each one carries the Divine within us.
Please bring your mat, towel & water, if you don’t have one we have mats for purchase or for rent. Mats and towel packages are available for rent for $5.